Friday, October 21, 2011

Holy Friday Service and the Continuation of Royals Week

Wow!!! What a Friday at the restaurant. Paris Club was boomin', when I left we had done around 700 guests. That is quite a few. Tomorrow promises more of the same. Come and get that sweet French food.

By necessity this post will be short. I am a little OCD when it comes to cataloging my cards. One of the reasons I think I like this hobby is so many things to catalog and put in its place.

Mise en place chef!!! Mise en place!

So it drives me crazy when I don't know where to pigeon hole a card into my long box or in beckett's database.

Can someone please tell me what this card is?


What is it? Chef will yell if I don't have the place in place. Wait, I'm the chef. Somebody help.

1 comment:

  1. It's the one-per-pack insert Upper Deck put in its packs in 1991. They did hologram team logo stickers for the first few years as the pack premium. They were worthless at one point, but since Topps doesn't do anything like this now, they're becoming collectibles in their own right. Go figure!

    ReplyDelete