Wednesday, March 21, 2012

2012 Topps Series 1 Insert Review: Gold Futures

This is my favorite so far reviewed, and 2nd favorite overall. Just a super clean card. The black border lends the card a classy feel next to the gold detailing. I wish the logos weren't so large, and in some strange flag form. But its my only real knock on the insert series.


The featured players are a great mix. The guy above is going to have a huge year after he gets rid of this shoulder thing that is having him split time between DH and 1B.

Many of the young players are going to be exciting to watch this year. Starlin Castro is one of my favorites in this series as well. .I plan on catching many Wrigley games this year. You'll most often find me 1st base side.

I got a whole set extra. Just let me know what you need to complete your set.

1 comment:

  1. Hello there...If you have any of these (below) for trade, I'd love to have them. I'll search around for something to trade to you. Do you have any other wants besides those posted? Thanks.

    Enjoy Wrigley this summer. Just moved from Chicago last summer after 14 years. Life is good but I sure miss the city!

    The good thing is we're only three hours away and get back regularly - so Wrigley and Comisk.., er, U.S. Cellular Field aren't out of the question. But these days I'll be hitting my beloved Great American Ballpark much more frequently.

    GF-1 Michael Pineda
    GF-2 Zach Britton
    GF-3 Brandon Belt
    GF-9 Jeremy Hellickson
    GF-10 Craig Kimbrel
    GF-11 Julio Teheran
    GF-12 J.P. Arencibia
    GF-14 Mike Stanton
    GF-16 Mike Trout
    GF-18 Alexi Ogando
    GF-19 Jose Tabata
    GF-20 Mike Moustakas
    GF-21 Arodys Vizcaino
    GF-22 Ryan Lavarnway
    GF-23 Ivan Nova
    GF-24 Paul Goldschmidt
    GF-25 Jason Kipnis

    ReplyDelete