Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Ah . . . To Participate in Ubiquity

I had to do it.

I've seen so many others.

What of the season if it weren't for injury?




Having finished with the initial sorting of the Update series I have a few posts worth of some sweet cards. I really love the old-time logo contrasted with the blue diamond affect, the juxtaposition is pleasant.

I hope the kid can pitch lights-out next year. Tommy John's surgery is not the death-knell it once was. His ligament may be stronger now then ever.

It's a shame he is on the Nationals.

1 comment:

  1. I don't think it's a shame he's on the Nationals. Unless you just want him on your team. I think it's great to see players on these smaller market teams become successful. I remember hearing about all the people who packed the stadium to see him pitch last year, and while I didn't hear anything this year, I'm sure he pulled in some crowds on his return. Add Harper into the mix (who may have a chance at the Opening Day roster) and the Nats could do well at the gate next year.

    ReplyDelete